Xerox SMARTdocument Travel
Xerox SMARTdocument Travel™ is document scanning software for organizations with paper-intensive processes. This Xerox workflow solution automates and simplifies document capture, processing and routing of information. With Xerox SMARTdocument Travel, you can easily create document workflows and then scan the documents from your multifunction printer or TWAIN scanner. If you use Google Apps, you can now upload, share and search your physical documents on Google Docs by scanning and uploading them from your multifunction device.
> product brochure
> brochure: SMARTdocument Travel for Google Docs/Google Apps
Xerox SMARTdocument Travel trial software enables you to evaluate the fully-functional product on your system for 30 days (or 1,000 document scans, whichever comes first) to help you make a purchase decision.
> download instructions
- Connect people to the information and tools they need to work faster and more effectively.
- Scan and send documents to email and fax servers, secure FTP sites, network folders, databases and more.
- Scan, index and send documents to various document management systems (Xerox DocuShare®, SharePoint, Interwoven, Documentum, etc.).
- Control costs, information access and the environmental impact of your organization.
- For security, authenticate users at the multifunction printer panel before allowing access to workflows.
- Track and send a notification email to the required person after a document is saved to a destination.
- Reduce the time and labor required to process and archive documents.
- Enable new ways of working that streamline and accelerate business cycles and give you a competitive advantage.
- Dynamically browse shared folders or document management containers directly from the panel of an EIP-enabled Xerox device.
- Device Integration - Compatible with industry-leading capture devices, sources, process applications, and document management solutions.
- Scan, apply keywords and securely store paper documents into Google Docs with the push of a button on your SMARTdocument Travel-enabled digital copier or multifunction printer.