Healthcare Platform For Hospitals/Health Systems
The Vitalz Healthcare Platform enables providers to connect and collaborate online with patients, providers, pharmacies and other third parties, thereby helping to streamline and reduce the cost and overhead associated with providing services over the phone or through traditional unsecured emails.
- Enterprise Portal Aggregation – Single gateway website for all users to find and access all the provider’s services and content with three major capabilities: aggregation, personalization and access control.
- Single Dashboard – Consolidates patient and provider information on a single screen so information can be monitored at a glance across internal organizations and departments.
- Branded Transaction/Educational Presence – Designed to align with the look and feel of provider’s brand.
- Simpler Integration/Meaningful Use Compliance – Allows providers to meet the minimum federal stage one requirements to adopt healthcare IT according to the ARRA and HITECH Stimulus acts.
- Easy/Quick to Implement – Allows providers to realize immediate benefits of the platform such as workflows while building additional functionality.
- Streamlined Referral Processes – Allow for increased revenues due to improved workflows and reduced overhead.
- Scheduling, rescheduling and canceling appointments
- Requesting and sending test results
- Requesting and paying bills online
- Prescription refills and renewals
- Requesting estimates for procedures
- Completing pre-registration forms
- General administrative questions
- Patient transfers
- Patient referrals