HC100 Patient I.D. Solution
Developed specifically to meet the unique needs of healthcare providers, Zebra’s reliable HC100 Patient I.D. Solution makes wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than laser solutions.This solution combines the reliable HC100 direct thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges containing Zebra’s durable Z-Band® wristbands.
Minimal training! Pop the wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer—print individual wristbands on demand. Compare these two simple steps with laser printing, which often requires staff to load forms into a special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and fold a laminate over the band. The HC100 printer detects wristband size—adult, pediatric, infant—and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality.
- With laser, the adhesive backing on the wristband and labelforms can ooze and cause performance problems for the
- printer. This leads to increased help desk calls and highermaintenance costs.
- Laser toner is expensive, and more toner is used to printhigh-density bar codes than plain text.
- Laser wristband printing can be time consuming and laborintensive. With some laser bands, the staff must load forms into a
- special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and then fold alaminate coating over the band to protect the bar code image.
- Many laser forms include extra wristbands and labels that are notneeded and must be destroyed under HIPAA guidelines.
- Zebra’s new HC100 Patient I.D. Solution overcomes all of theseobstacles. Now your hospital staff can produce and attach a longlasting, antimicrobial-coated thermal wristband in just two steps. Nowasted time with the cumbersome wristband assembly many lasersolutions require. No jammed laser printers. No toner. No ribbon. It’sthat simple.