CogniDx is a clinical decision support knowledgebase that provides point of care decision support within any electronic medical record. CogniDx integrates decision support tools within the EMR to dynamically monitor data inputs and provide real-time care prompts, decision aids and treatment advice. CogniDx works in the background of your EMR to assist, not interrupt clinical practice to give you the evidence you need to make better, faster clinical decisions.
- Clinical Scores: Risk scores and decision rules (e.g. the NIH Stroke Scale) are immediately accessible to assist in diagnosis, testing and disposition.
- Decision Tools: Collects information entered and provides prompts and patient specific evidence to enhance diagnostic considerations and decrease clinical anchoring.
- Clinical Guidelines: Clinical guidelines and practice policies from ACEP, ACC, NIH and others are immediately available in abbreviated format for real-time reference.
- Evidence-Based Work Up Suggestions: Creates a patient-specific and dynamic list of diagnostic considerations and suggestions for testing.
- Differential Diagnosis: Develops a dynamic list of diagnostic considerations, based on documented findings, allowing the user to consider major diagnoses without all the Zebras.
- Red-Alerts: Provides a focused number of triggers for urgent consideration before disposition... Prevents high-risk medical errors prior to discharge or admission