- Medical Devices Overview
- Medical Devices Tutorial
- Healthcare IT Systems Demo
- HIT app Registration
- Contact Support
The Mprodserver app is a revolutionary, first of its kind medical device and imaging reference tool that allows medical practitioners to compare, view and obtain detailed information on any type of medical device. For the imaging expert, the app houses a DICOM file viewer and image management tool, allowing downloads to be viewed and stored locally on the iphone/iPad.
- View and compare medical devices from key manufacturers
- Search products by category/specialty
- Read comment and product reviews posted on devices
- View detailed product information, features, benefits,
- Regulatory approval. Devices are flagged with the appropriate FDA, CE or Investigational approvals.
- Bi-directional communication between iphone and Mprodserver with a Wi-Fi and 3G connection, allowing instant new product updates
- User generated content – device manufacturers can upload products for instant iphone user access. This is an innovative marketing tool for all marketers
- Watch product videos
- Send to a friend, share new products and information with colleagues
- Works on/off line for remote access
- DICOM file support: modalities can be uploaded right from the Mprodserver home page. Uploaded files convert on the fly, are placed in its own unique/ secure folder . Images can then be accessed by iphone/iPad with a secure user name and password
- DICOM multiple frame support – online converter, converts multiple frame DICOM files which can be downloaded on the iphone/iPad. Tools include zoom, scroll, play/stop movie
- Lists DICOM Tags in a readable format –can be edited anonymized and re-saved prior to iPhone/iPad sync.
Healthcare IT Systems app
Using the Healthcare IT app
The New Medical Product Server HIT app contains all the latest information on the top healthcare IT systems. Making informed decisions while building your IT infrastructure will be made simple. Quickly browse and sort through the best systems on the market. This app is for key decision makers, consultants, purchasing managers, medical practitioners, and sales representatives looking to implement/obtain information on the best IT solutions.
1. Select and launch the HIT app form your device dashboard.2. Before you can access the content you must register your app.
Select Signup .
2. You must fill in all fields